Πέμπτη, 14 Μαΐου 2009
Helldorado is a Wild West Tactical Action & Strategy game based on the universe created by Spellbound for its previous games. It continues on from where Western Commando ended and gives players the opportunity to answer some of the mysterious questions left open. But it also offers a well balanced and self-contained story for those players who didn't play those games at all.
* 60 different enemies with tactical behavior driven by our advanced AI system
* Multi-character game play: Play as 6 different characters, each with different specialist skills, abilities, and weaponry.
* 3 levels of difficulty* Movie Mode: Record your heroic deeds
* Wild West: Experience truly authentic Wild West locations on the PC, from a stormy train robbery to bloody sunsets and beautiful old New Orleans, and more
* Technology: Switch between tactical view & actions view seamlessly, Bloom and HDR rendering, nVidia PhysX technology
* Weapons and Equipment: 6 shooter pistol, shotguns, rifle, bow and arrow, derringer, knifes, tomahawks and other weapons found in an 1880's arsenal
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 1.5 GHz or Athlon Equivalent
Memory: 512 MB
Video Memory: 128 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive